I was struggling to find out my Outlook webmail address from Outlook 2010 on my machine so that I can access my work email from home or on my mobile. The OWA URL is hidden quite deep into Outlook 2010 so I have written down the location of the URL so I can remember for next time.
It is rather hidden away, probably because it is assumed you would just ask IT instead of finding out for yourself but that isn't like you is it. That's why you're here!
Finding your web mail address in Outlook 2010
- Click the File tab near the top left
- Click the Info tab
- Click the big "Account Settings" button and then "Account Settings" again on the pop out menu
- On E-mail tab ensure your address is selected and click the "Change..." button just above it
- Click the "More Settings ..." button at the bottom
- Go to the Connection tab and click "Exchange Proxy Settings..." button at the bottom
- It is the first URL on this window. Something like https://mail.mydomain.com